Your future at ElSewedy
ElSewedy creates and offers equal chances along the path for everyone, everywhere. People from all backgrounds are always welcome in the inclusive environment we consistently foster. We have the freedom to pursue our passions and make a difference while pursuing our individual careers. With us;
- You are working for the Electrical market leader in Egypt which enhance your career.
- You will be exposed to the most cutting-edge expert technology in the industry.
Experience with executing Oracle Supply chain, Financials and Manufacturing API’s, SQL queries and understanding the underlying table structure of the Oracle Applications is required
Designing, developing, implementing, customizing and integrating Oracle e-Business Suite applications with other systems, and providing ongoing support and future enhancements of those solutions.
Design and develop technical solutions to a pre-defined requirement and develop components including extensions, views, customizations, modifications, reports, and workflows independently or as a part of a team
Work with Oracle functional business analysts to gather business requirements, translate them into specifications documents.
1 – 3 years of Experience
Knowledge of Oracle EBS, Oracle Forms & Reports, XML Publisher, BI, Toad, SQL – PLSQL
Knowledge analytical and problem-solving skills
Knowledge of system design, development and user support principles and practices.
Excellent English Speaking.
2- #hiring #finance Execution of project tasks designed to implement full suite of finance modules (GL, AR, AP, Banking, Fixed Assets)…
3- Create & support Workflows in all modules of Dynamics AX, Dynamics AX- Functional Consultant who is having good knowledge in Finance & SCM
4- Be responsible for configuring and customizing the Microsoft Dynamics AX application to achieve the customer’s business requirements
- University degree in Computer or Technical Science or related field
- 3 – 5 years of Experience.
- Excellent English Speaking
- Good Analytical skills
- problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of, user support principles and practices
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Daily meetings with the traders to make sure of the availability of our products.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Researching competitors’ products and pricing as well as market conditions.
- Bachelor Degree of any related field
- 1+ years of experience
- Males Only
- Researching and identifying prospective suppliers.
- Liaising with internal project teams and maintaining strong supplier relations.
- Evaluating products and suppliers according to key business criteria.
- Preparing proposals, requesting quotes, and negotiating purchase terms and conditions.
- Preparing and issuing purchase orders and agreements.
- Monitoring supplier performance and resolving issues and concerns.
- Inspecting and evaluating the quality of purchased items and resolving shortcomings.
- Analyzing industry and demand trends and supporting senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
- Preparing reports and maintaining accurate inventory and procurement records.
- Complying with company policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
- 2+ years of experience as a purchasing specialist or in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain management, or a similar field preferred.
- Team player with strong organizational skills.