Fiber Glass Lighting Poles
Our fiberglass poles are light in weight, easy to install and maintenance-free. As non-conductors of electricity they also offer a higher degree of safety. From our factories in Egypt, we can produce fiberglass poles up to 14 meters long, in different arm types and colors, with a choice of direct burial or anchor base.
Fiber Glass Lighting Poles Advantages
- Long Lifespan.
- Electrically Isolated ( Non-Conductive).
- Light Weight.
- Ease and Speed of Handling and Installation.
- Diversity and Stability of Colors, Where no need for repainting.
- Smooth Surface non-stick to Dust and Fumes.
- Resistant to Ultra-violet Rays.
- High Resistant to Bending and Deflection.
- Resistant to Vibrations allowing longer lifespan to Lamps.
- High Resistance to Winds up to 160 KM/H.
- Economically Efficient.
- High Safety Level to Human and Environment.
- Attractive Designs with the ability to print on Poles.
- Resistant to Chemicals, Moisture, and Salts, Which suit Weather Conditions in Coastal Areas.
Steel Lighting Poles
Hot dip galvanizing is the best solution to protect steel materials against corrosion.
In the hot-dip galvanizing process, steel poles are submerged in a bath of molten zinc. This creates a tough, uniform barrier coating both inside and out. Also, if the steel becomes exposed, zinc will corrode first, maintaining the strength and integrity of the steel pole.
Steel Lighting Poles Advantages
- Easy to handle.
- Long life.
- Light Weight.
- Cost effective.
- Low maintenance.
- Engineered for strength.
- Environment friendly.
- Fire resistant.
Tested and proven to withstand fire temperature of more than 1000°C